[MlMt] Selectively Restore Account?

Mark Chapman m.d.chapman at icloud.com
Wed Feb 15 17:57:50 EST 2017

My regular IMAP mail provider has had a catastrophic hardware failure.
Unfortunately, before it went down completely it replaced all my mail
with mail from 2013. I am hoping that they have a good backup that will
restore everything when the hardware is replaced. However, in the
interim I need access to my mail.

I have everything backed up but am uncertain how to selectively restore
that one account. I think the mail would be found at:

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP/account

However, I don't think I can just replace the existing directory with
the one from backup. How do I go about this?

Thanks,

Mark

I have sought peace in all, and found it nowhere but in a corner with a
book
	- Thomas a Kempis