[MlMt] Screen flashing during message composition

Marco Carmosino marco at ntime.org
Tue Feb 14 13:31:22 EST 2017

Hi,

This exact thing has been happening to me too. Is your flash black? The
entire preview window rectangle blacks out and then updates after a
pause in keypresses, for me. I also cannot remember when it began. I am
on 10.12.3 (16D32) with mailmate Version 1.9.6 (5344) with experimental
2.0 features turned on.

Also, the preview window scrolls up to the top on updates. If I have
typed an email that does not fit in the whole window, then I cannot see
what I just edited. It would be nice if after updating, the line that
was just updated was centered or something. I only noticed this
recently, so I think the preview window used to make sure that
just-edited elements of the text were always visible after updating. I
also do not remember when this began and if it was always a problem or
not.

My memory is super terrible.

thanks,

-- marco