[MlMt] gnupg2 via Homebrew = MISSING_COMMAND

catesandrew at gmail.com catesandrew at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:24:47 EST 2017

Sam,

I too am using `gnupg2` through homebrew along with `pinentry-mac`.
Works great with MailMate for me. When you installed the osx gpg suite
did you uncheck the mail plugin as well as uncheck the core gpg tools
(first and last checkboxes)? You don’t want that if you’re using
homebrew’s version. Also this is the contents of my `gpg-agent.conf`.
I didn’t do any manual linking. I think you need to uninstall the core
gpg tools from the gpg suite and update your gpg-agent file to poing to
pinentry-mac.

```
❯ cat ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf
use-standard-socket
pinentry-program /usr/local/bin/pinentry-mac
default-cache-ttl 600
max-cache-ttl 7200
```