[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Fri Feb 10 05:47:09 EST 2017

On 13 Jan 2017, at 17:19, Mike Petonic wrote:

>> I don't have any experience with Github's Wiki, but I like that I
>> maintain some control while being able to allow anyone to edit. I'll
>> look into this.

I've now enabled it: https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki

If I've configured it correctly then it should be editable by anyone
with a GitHub account (which is free).

I've added a short introductory message from me and then we'll see what
happens :)

Since I took a long time to reply to this email then I'll leave your
comments for easy reference if anyone wonders why I enabled the Wiki: