[MlMt] subfolders only if unread ?

Peter Stevens peterstev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 04:44:02 EST 2017

I have a similar problem…

When I send an email to very busy thread, I want to go back to it to
follow up an any responses. So I search for “From me”, select the
folder containing the thread, and find my message quickly. So far so
good.

Now I want to read the answers. I clear the filter to see other
messages. Now I see the whole folder, but my message is no longer
selected. And again, I have no easy way to find it (or more correctly,
to find responses to message).

Am I missing something? Or should clearing the search leave the current
message and folder selected?

Best,
Peter