[MlMt] subfolders only if unread ?

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Sat Feb 4 19:55:40 EST 2017

On 4 Feb 2017, at 1:28, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> And if it is for mailing list I'll like to see if there were other
> mails posted without having to change the smart mailbox or do a new
> search.
>
> Having a show/hide unread is built into all mail clients I know except
> mailmate and apple mail ;)

It may well be possible to do with some of the commands available in the
key shortcuts. Being able to chain actions makes it quite powerful.
I’d look for commands to do something like:

- open mailbox in new window
- change search to show only un/read

It’s not quite the same, but should be usable with a single keystroke.

cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>