[MlMt] Create replies from templates

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 13:32:43 EST 2017

I am looking for a way to automate reponding to email without getting to
generic, so I want to give a proper greeting as well as matching
salutation. For this I would like to use something like templates. For a
given response I would have to select from a set of options (salutation
male/femame/unknown, formal or informal greeting etc) and fill the
template with data I get from the mail.

I found some discussion on templates and mail merge as well as some
notes from Benny on "Commands"  19 Jan 2014, at 16:22) but nothing
conclusive. Is there more available on this topic or anyone minds to
share his workflow on things like this?

Thanks
Martin