[MlMt] Help creating condition

Arnau Rebassa arebassa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:37:55 EST 2017

Hi all,

  I remembered that somewhere it was explained how mailmate manages the
subject. I finally found it in the Messages Outline section of the manual:
“The subject is split into components". Then I came with the following
condition:

All the following are true:
  Subject body contains Foo Daily Check
  Subject prefix does not exist

I don’t know if there is a better way to do this.

Cheers!

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Fabian Blechschmidt <
lists-freron-com at fabian-blechschmidt.de> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> maybe it is enough to do:
>
> Subject contains Daily Check
> Subject does not contain Re:
>
> Best
> Fabian
>

> On 27 Dec 2017, at 12:29, Arnau Rebassa wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>>
>>   Everyday I receive lots of emails with subject like “Foo Daily Check”. I
>> want to create an smart mailbox, e.g. “automated emails” with a condition
>> to include them but I want to exclude from this smart mailbox the other
>> related emails like replies, for instance  “Re: Foo Daily Check”.
>>
>>   I thought I could use the condition subject > starts with, but it
>> doesn’t
>> exist. Any idea about how I could do that?
>>
>> Cheers!
>> --
>> Arnau
>>

> --