[MlMt] Navigate in the arcs panel

Arnau Rebassa arebassa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 02:49:43 EST 2017

Hi all,

> This only happens if the message is not in the current mailbox (if I
> remember correctly). I guess there could be a setting to switch to the IMAP
> mailbox of the message (or maybe All Messages), but I'm not sure that's
> what you want.

I receive daily a lot of emails (hundreds each day) from “automated”
sources like monitoring systems, mailing lists, … To cope with it, I always
read my email in a smart mailbox (that excludes all the messages from the
aforementioned automated sources) that has a submailbox for each
“From->Name”. So all most of the messages are in different mailbox. What
I’m looking for is an easy way to read/see all the emails related to the
current email. The way I have found is using the arcs panel, but it’s not
very comfortable as every time I have to use the mouse and also it opens a
new window.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Cheers!
--