[MlMt] Add more specific buttons for attachment actions

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Sat Dec 16 09:13:53 EST 2017

Thanks to Thomas and Robert for their reply

I am currently using the Context menu, for both of the actions, but I do
not like the „targeting and picking“ I have to do for this.
Typically I am a keyboard person, but in the cases I have in mind I have
noted that I like to use the mouse, thus my search to get from one right
click und picking an entry to one left click in the future.

Nevertheless I had not noticed that I could just click the filename for
„Open“, so one issue is already solved.

Thanks!
Martin