[MlMt] Markdown language

Mon Aug 28 06:14:17 EDT 2017

On 28 Aug 2017, at 11:15, Youri SREBOT wrote:

> I am composing emails using Markdown. I was wondering if all popular
> emails clients can read and correctly display my messages?

Yes, MailMate generates HTML based on the Markdown syntax and it tries
to keep the HTML as simple as possible. Markdown is just a plain text
way of generating HTML emails. The end result is, in theory, identical
to what other email clients generate.

(There are corner cases which I try to fix from case to case, but I
don't think this is much different than the issues experienced with HTML
generated by other email clients.)