[MlMt] Request to move 'QuickLook' and 'Save' buttons to left

David Ledger david.ledger at ivdcs.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 03:17:14 EDT 2017

On 28 Aug 2017, at 07:20, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2017, at 22:23, David Ledger wrote:
>
> On the other hand, when you first said that you had added it I installed the beta (the previous one) and of course it didn't work. But neither did any of the Reply buttons or the New Message button. I reverted to the primary version, removed the default, and all was well with the message buttons. I have now just tried the latest beta (5410), applied the default, and again I can't reply or Compose. The only send message function that works is 'Redirect'. At least one other user obviously doesn't have this problem. I'll have to revert to the main release.
>
> I'm naturally very interested in debugging this. I don't currently have any similar reports. Maybe MailMate somehow cannot find any of your identities (and then it's a bug that redirect works).
>
> Could you send me the following files using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”:
>
> ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist
> ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Submission.plist
> ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Identities.plist
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Benny

I re-installed v5347 and that now has the same problem and "Help -> Send Feedback" doesn't work either.

Maybe the 'defaults - com.freron.MailMate' got into some unworkable combination, but I don't understand how.

I'm using MailMate on my MBP to read, and sending either through 'Mail' on a Mac Mini via screen sharing, or on an iPad.

What address does 'Send Feedback' use? I can redirect the list message to that, hopefully adding those files.

Thanks,
David