[MlMt] rule for deleting messages

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Mon Aug 21 10:51:39 EDT 2017

I have a smart mailbox “Trash old” with

mailboxes: Trash (my name for the combined Deleted Messages)
conditions: Date-Received is-not-within-last 6 months (you would have 30
days)
displayed count: all

It does not delete mails automatically but shows those that could be
deleted. I can verify that they all should indeed go, select all, then
delete.

Robert