[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 77, Issue 8

Esteban Umerez esteban at umerez.eu
Thu Aug 10 16:01:11 EDT 2017

I use a non-administrator user so I couldn’t install neither brew nor
enscript. I successfully installed them in the Administrator account,
but back to my normal account, and after installing the Script bundle in
Mailmate, I don’t seem to be able to use it.

I have no clue what I’m doing ;-)

--
Esteban