[MlMt] What is a Red message?

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Fri Aug 4 05:01:10 EDT 2017

Ralph,

I can reproduce the issue in the following situation:

-	MailSource accessed from MM and AppleMail(MacOS)
-	in AppleMail move selection of emails ex: move from inBox to
“Read-folder”
-	in MM mails remain visible as red-dotted Inbox & moved mails are also
visible in the “Read-folder”
-	when quitting AppleMail the dotted-mails are flushed

No idea if this is an AppleMail or MM issue

Regards,

Marc