[MlMt] Gmail authorization and more

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 08:06:26 EDT 2017

Yes, I tried both scenarios (taking accounts offline, and a full
re-launch of MM). I can verify that I am getting new mail in the 2nd
account also. I don’t see how this could be possible either. It
shouldn’t make any difference, but in both cases, the username (before
the @) is the same, but the domain name is different, and the passwords
are different.

On my second test, I was sure to log out of gmail in my browser, after
authenticating the first account, and before returning to MM, but both
accounts were online when I returned to MM.

I have to leave now for a music gig, but will try to reproduce this a
3rd time when I get back later, as this doesn’t seem possible to me
either.

Best rgds,