[MlMt] Gmail authorization and more

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 07:52:18 EDT 2017

I tried this. Had some unexpected results, that leave me confused.

I have two google accounts configured in MM. One is a standard
@gmail.com address. The other is a corporate address via a commercial
google apps account.

I followed your instruction, and I was prompted to authenticate in my
default browser, which I did for the basic gmail account and it worked
as expected. My confusion is that that seemed to bring both accounts
back online, even though they are separate usernames and passwords.
I’m not sure how that happened. When I check Keychain, there is only
one set of MailMate.Google tokens.

Best rgds,