[MlMt] Click to show mails from / to

Fri Apr 28 09:41:32 EDT 2017

On 27 Apr 2017, at 22:04, Robert M. Münch wrote:

> On 27 Apr 2017, at 21:11, Zvi Biener wrote:
>
>> I use a layout that automatically brings up a correspondence view for
>> any messages I click on (i.e., it brings up all the from/to messages
>> connected to the current message). I'm not sure I interpreted your
>> question properly, but I think this may answer your first concern.
>
> I use the correspondence view all the time. But if you have several
> recipients etc. it sometimes makes sense to just get to one specific
> email address with the "click on email" feature.
>
> So, the only thing I would like to make is that this feature is not
> limited to FROM or TO by default.

As you might have noticed then some message list columns have “Find
...” variations in the context sensitive menu. The same is possible in
the headers view, but I just haven't added a lot of that (or anything at
all). I guess part of this menu could be a submenu to allow the user to
select a default search. I think that would solve your issue. (No
promises though.)