[MlMt] Slow performance with big attachment in composer window

Fri Apr 28 07:25:23 EDT 2017

On 28 Apr 2017, at 10:20, Bram Heerink wrote:

> Do more people experience slow performance, less responsive to
> keyboard input, spinning beach ball, if you have big file attachments
> in your message?

This is kind of expected behavior, especially when the preview in the
composer is enabled. It is, of course, possible to optimize this, but I
think my time would then be better spent on making it easier to use
cloud-based storage for large attachments. (The whole email-eco-system
has never really worked well with large attachments.)