[MlMt] restoring demo smart mailboxen

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Thu Apr 27 17:13:07 EDT 2017

On 27 Apr 2017, at 15:06, Aaron Falk aaron.falk at gmail.com  wrote:

> I accidentally deleted my ‘Unread’ smart mailbox, which I use
> constantly.  When I tried to re-create it, it no longer included new
> mail in child directories in my Exchange account.  Is there a way to
> restore the original mailbox or can someone provide some clue on how
> to fix this problem?

My unread is setup as follow…

Mailboxes
	Any
		All Messages

Conditions
	√ All (of the following are true)
		√ Tags/Keywords - do not include - Seen (Read)

Submailboxes
	√ Submailbox for each unique value of - Source
		√ Unless only one submailbox will be created
		Mailbox name format : ${#source.path.noinbox}

Rules - NONE

Hope that helps.

--
__*Richard Rettke*__