[MlMt] Click to show mails from / to

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:11:31 EDT 2017

I use a layout that automatically brings up a correspondence view for
any messages I click on (i.e., it brings up all the from/to messages
connected to the current message). I'm not sure I interpreted your
question properly, but I think this may answer your first concern.

The layout is based one others that have been posted here, so I
apologize if this rips someone off. For any clicked message, it shows
both the correspondence view (any messages between me and the sender)
and the thread view (all messages in the three). These are meant to be
small, although you can control the font size independently of the main
view.

Find it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrc3crif8lv3xnm/ThreePanesCorrThread_orig.plist?dl=0

Zvi