[MlMt] BusyContacts and MailMate integration

Blayne Puklich blayne at puklich.com
Wed Apr 26 09:59:02 EDT 2017

It sure does help, Paul! What versions of things are you using? I’m
using MailMate 1.9.6 (5347) and BusyContacts 1.1.7 on Mac OS 10.11.6.
BusyContacts is only a trial license right now just to see if and how
this would work.

Thanks!

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
          I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.