[MlMt] Searching

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Mon Apr 17 15:12:36 EDT 2017

The Default Mailbox is a setting for the Main Search Bar you can click
on. It’s also the Search Bar called by

	Opt-Cmd-F

You can set its Default Mailbox by clicking on the drop down widget in
the left portion of that bar. None of this has anything to do with the
Mailbox Search Bar, which is an entirely different Search Bar, called by

	Ctrl-Opt-Cmd-F

The latter works on the Current MailBox, whatever that is at the moment,
not necessarily the Default Mailbox. I just happen to have a special
single key that calls that box:

	\