[MlMt] Searching

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:07:56 EDT 2017

When I type terms in the search field (top right corner of the viewer
window) and press Return, MM always defaults to All Messages. Most of
the time I am in a mailbox and I’m interested in finding my term in
that mailbox. I now have to click the mailbox to limit the search.
It’s 99 percent of the time I want to limit the search to the current
mailbox.

Benny, could you make this a choice (maybe a checkbox next to the search
field for “All Messages”, or in preferences give a choice for
defaulting search to the current mailbox or All Messages)? Or just
change the default to the current mailbox.

How about everyone else? What’s your vote?

Thanks,
Dave