[MlMt] Export conversations?

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Wed Apr 5 21:12:19 EDT 2017

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it’s close:

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmFilenameFormatString -string
'${#date/(\S*) (\d\d):(\d\d):(\d\d).*/$1_$2-$3-$4/} -
[${from.name:${from.address}}] - ${subject}.eml'

This is typed/copied to a Terminal command line, and returns a filename
like:
2017-04-05_12-00-01 - [mailmate-request at lists.freron.com] - mailmate
Digest, Vol 73, Issue 6.eml

These references helped me get close to what I was looking for:
- https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences.html
- https://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2014-December/003494.html

After re-reading your post I see that you are searching for conversation
exports.  This only takes one email at a time.

-Zak