[MlMt] Data detectors ... some substitute?

Mon Apr 3 03:34:29 EDT 2017

On 3 Apr 2017, at 8:35, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> There is one thing I'm missing from Mail and that is data detectors.
> For me the Calendar command doesn't seem to work - nothing happens.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for how to quickly create calendar
> entries from something like "April 6, 10:15-12:00 in MA 136" directly
> from MailMate (and please tell me if I missed something that already
> exists)

It works for me to select the date and use the Calendar command. For
your email it also works for me to not select the text, but I haven't
checked if that worked with the original email.

You might be able to debug the command from a Terminal window like this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDebugCommands -bool YES

Then launch like this:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

The OS version might make a difference (I'm on Sierra).