[MlMt] Moving messages

Wed Sep 28 07:28:39 EDT 2016

On 27 Sep 2016, at 16:01, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> Speed-wise, a double click is a tiny bit slower than a single one,
> sure, but that box just screams “double-click!” at me and my
> muscle memory takes over. In fact I just did it again while testing
> even though I know how it works! :-)

I just tried it and you are right that it's not very intuitive. The
interface was created for keyboard control which is probably why this
does not come up very often.

> Another thing: once the move has been effectuated, the box should
> close. It looks to me like if I click on a mailbox, it stays open (not
> sure why), but if I hit return or double-click, it closes.

Yes, clicking on an item should do nothing just like when using the
arrow keys to move the selection.

Unrelated, it appears I've never documented this hidden setting:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMoveToMailboxWindowSticky -bool
YES

That would have the effect of not closing the window which might be
helpful for the work flow of some users.