[MlMt] Moving messages

Tue Sep 27 09:09:27 EDT 2016

On 26 Sep 2016, at 15:34, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> When the box pops up to select a mailbox to move the selected message
> into, it takes only one click to make the move. That is, select and
> move are both combined. I keep expecting to have to double click and
> therefore move two messages.

Reasonable people can disagree, but I think it’s supposed to be as
fast a process as possible, so the current behavior seems fine to me.

Honestly, my first thought was “You can use the mouse on that
window?” Have you given the keyboard a try there? The search is
Quicksilver-like so you can get the folder you want very quickly. For
example, to select “Inbox → Work Account”, you could just type
“iwac” (or less) then hit `↩`.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/