[MlMt] Folder icons with Sierra

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:46:31 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
Upon upgrading to Sierra, the folder icons for Inbox, Deleted, Messages,
Drafts, Junk, and Sent Messages have disappeared from the left-hand pane
display.

I suspect that I might have screwed with those at some point. Can
someone remind me how to specify these icons in the relevant mailmate
plist? (Or what the intended values are?)

Thanks,
Zvi