[MlMt] MailMate failed to send to a Contacts group

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:14:42 EDT 2016

I just tried to email a group defined in Contacts.app, BCCing myself as
usual. When I began to type the group name into the To: line, MailMate
autofilled it (with "(Group)") at the end, but didn't expand it to list
the individual members of the group. My memory is that sometimes it does
expand to list the names and sometimes it doesn't, so I shrugged and
sent it anyway -- and my BCCed copy arrived indicating that it hadn't
gone to anyone else but me: there is no To: line on the message, and in
the message window it shows (No Correspondent).

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com