[MlMt] Status: Gmail authentication issues

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:27:24 EDT 2016

wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> based on the number of emails during the night about Gmail
> authentication issues then I'm now going to assume this is a MailMate
> issue. Possibly a new issue or something that got worse when I tried
> to fix it after the first reports (before the 1.9.5 beta was
> released). I'll do my best today to learn more and hopefully fix or
> workaround something. (Don't expect replies to any other issues until
> after this is resolved.)

I know your partying (at least you should be) so ignore this until
another day.

Just wanted to report than I just had the same google problem that I had
last night (I think it was last nigh?) occur again, except it absolutely
DID NOT involve Mailmate. It happened on a gmail address which is used
exclusively by my iPhone, and does not appear in any other device. Seems
to me to exonerate Mailmate.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*