[MlMt] Devonthink

Sean Johnson sean at ttys0.net
Thu Sep 1 22:19:21 EDT 2016

I’m also a happy DEVONThink (and MailMate) user, and even more so since recently migrating from Evernote.

Just wanted to mention that if you’re affiliated with a University (student, staff, faculty), there’s currently a 40% off sale through Sept 18th. I’m pretty sure I initially bought DEVONThink via one of these sales. Anyway, just wanted to drop that bit of info into the bucket.

http://www.devontechnologies.com/discounts/students-and-educators.html

Cheers,

sean