[MlMt] Hide "Default" Mailboxes

Pedro Lobo pedro at plobo.net
Thu Sep 1 17:19:04 EDT 2016

Hey All,

Been AWOL for a while and finally decided to return to our beloved
MailMate. Having used a plethora of simpler email clients, I’ve become
accustomed to a little less visual clutter, in particular with regard to
mailboxes in the sidebar. I can’t quite recall if this has always been
like this or if it’s recent, but either way, I’d like to know if
it’s possible to hide the default mailboxes such as Sent, Trash, Inbox
from the Account list. These mailboxes are already accessible from the
global mailbox list for Inbox etc. (is this making any sense?)

Cheers,
Pedro