[MlMt] New version broke fonts?

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:24:43 EDT 2016

On 1 Sep 2016, at 14:05, Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net  wrote:

> I note also, on the main window, the toolbar no longer works in
> text-only. Instead of textual buttons for the three actions, you get
> the word "Actions". I actually really liked having buttons labeled
> "Archive" or "Move to Junk", because words are more reliable for me
> than images.

Now that I've worked with this 'new' toolbar iconography, I have to
agree. I now waste more time hovering the mouse waiting for the
mouse-tip to pop up telling me specifically what the button is.

Perhaps this should be a separate thread, but I now see 2 (two) Print
icons on the top right of the mail command bar when reading a mail. One
appears to be the old icon for the printer, the other appears to be a
stylized print icon. I really don't need two although it does double my
odds of hitting it.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*