[MlMt] 1000s of Messages not being downloaded my MM!?

R2Newsletter r2newslet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:58:36 EDT 2016

My iPhone (using Apple Mail) is downloading mail that never shows up on
MailMate. When I look on the web version of my company's mail server, I see
5000+ messages in my mailbox for newsletters. When I look at the identical
mailbox (1:1 mapping, supposedly) on Mailmate, it has about 1100.

Most of the messages on the server are shown as unread. So they were NEVER
downloaded by Mailmate.

I checked for MM Rules on the mailbox, and it shows only one : Move to
Deleted Messages if "Date is not within last 30 days". So this cannot be
the explanation.

Any suggestions? Should I ditch MailMate and go back to Apple Mail (which
was having trouble with my accumulated mailbox of ~20K items) ??