[MlMt] Message in full screen?

Thu Oct 27 05:23:36 EDT 2016

On 26 Oct 2016, at 19:52, Robert Wall wrote:

> Is it possible in MailMate to get an individual message to show up as
> a full screen (either a window or a tab)? I’ve been looking for an
> option to do it, and I can’t find it.

No, this is not possible. If I remember correctly, if I allow single
message (or composer) windows to be put in full screen mode then they'll
automatically open in full screen mode if the mailbox window is in full
screen mode.

Tabs might be different, but I haven't experimented much with that yet.
(Sierra automatically adds some functionality in the Window menu, e.g.,
you can merge all types of windows in a single window with tabs.)