[MlMt] Different font size in, e.g., correspondence vs. mailbox contents view

Thu Oct 27 05:15:35 EDT 2016

On 25 Oct 2016, at 14:25, Zvi Biener wrote:

> For those who played with the layouts: is there a way to use a
> different font sizes for, for example, a correspondence pane and the
> mailbox contents pane? Currently, changing the size of either one
> results in changing both.

That's not possible, but I've quickly added that you can add something
like this to the correspondence pane settings:

	userDefaultsIdentifier = 'MmCorrespondenceOutline';

This should allow one to configure different fonts using “Format ▸
Show Fonts”. This is untested though (and not uploaded yet).

(The default is `MmMessagesOutline`.)