[MlMt] have html rendering of named links at bottom of mail ?

Thu Oct 27 05:05:40 EDT 2016

On 25 Oct 2016, at 8:08, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> On 24 Oct 2016, at 15:14, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 24 Oct 2016, at 10:16, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a way to have the html rendering of markdown links (the
>>> [bla blah]: format) actually include the list of links at bottom of
>>> mail like is done for the text version ?
>>
>> No, this is not optional.
>
> could it be ? or just be the default so no matter if you read the text
> or html version you
> can just go to the end and see the important links and skip boring
> text  ?

It could be an option to the Markdown converter, but it's not something
I'm going to add myself. I guess a more general solution would be to
implement it as a filter applied to the resulting HTML. If you mainly
want this feature for yourself then this filter could also be applied to
all incoming HTML emails.