[MlMt] Viewing text vs HTML part of message

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Sun Oct 23 16:56:08 EDT 2016

Good morning,

On 22 Oct 2016, at 2:46, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> OTOH, a nice little toolbar icon that switched between versions
> wouldn’t be bad.

I’ve currently got a key shortcut to switch between them, but that’s
still quite tedious when reading a busy list.

I’ll wait to hear from Benny; if there is no better solution I’ll
just create a compound key shortcut for both “next message” and
“plain-text view”. But that’s starting to get hacky, since that
means I’ll also need a new mouse gesture to trigger the new key
shortcut.

Here’s a +1 for per-mailbox view preferences. (Or if already exists,
pointer to some docco pls)

Thanks,
Charlie

--