[MlMt] Generating a report from a smart mail box

Robert Booth toothrobber at rogers.com
Sat Oct 15 17:14:39 EDT 2016

Hello Sherif

Your suggestion (very?) hack-y way of using the Visualizer work fine.

I followed your instructions on enabling the Visualizer.

I selected the range of messages that I needed.

Started the Visualize command.

Opened a terminal window and executed the Open command on the resulting
csv file.

Because I have Excel as my default application for csv files. Excel made
using the csv file contents very easy.

To make this simpler I created a shell script to open the cvs file.

cat ./bin/OpenMainMateVisualize.sh
#
#
open
../../var/folders/ts/grmqglgs7zd1nwgy9gwznz2c0000gp/T//com.freron.MailMate.Visualize.csv

thanks a lot.

Robert