[MlMt] MailMate "remembers" to send HTML to certain recipients... help it forget!

Tue Oct 4 11:21:59 EDT 2016

On 3 Oct 2016, at 23:53, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> Yes! Thank you, that was it. I didn’t expect that having an HTML
> alternative for a signature would force messages into HTML mode when
> they otherwise wouldn’t be.

When users need an HTML signature it's usually because company policy
requires it to be used for all outgoing emails. I had not considered
that anyone would expect it to only be included for emails using HTML
for other reasons (I know you are not requesting this behavior).

By the way, a bug in the signature editor meant that just disabling the
HTML signature (and not clearing the text field) did not actually
disable it. This is fixed in the latest test release.