[MlMt] Really weird bug--mail sent from wrong account

Mon Oct 3 07:51:17 EDT 2016

On 23 Sep 2016, at 22:06, Helen Holzgrafe wrote:

(I don't think I ever replied to this one.)

> Oops! forgot a step! Once you get to the contacts page click on the
> link
> info at 123stitch.com near the phone numbers and the photo near the top
> of the page.

Ok, I don't think the nature of the `mailto:` link itself plays a role
though. I've sent replies to a few users with this issue asking them to
use the latest test version — and then let me know if they can still
reproduce the issue. I have not gotten any feedback on that you. You can
also try the latest test release: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check
Now” in the Software Update preferences pane.