[MlMt] send later

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:16:38 EST 2016

Hi Benny,
I think this is a feature request more than a bug report, but I'm
uncertain:

If the "Send Later" field is set to, say, "9am" and the current time is
after 9am, the message is sent immediately(like this message). If the
field is set to "9am tomorrow", the message is queued as expected.

It seems to me that "9am" should resolve to the next available 9am, not
to a time that has passed. Writing "tomorrow" is truly not a big deal,
but in case that was not the intended behavior...

Best,
Zvi