[MlMt] permanently killing Organize by Thread

Tue Nov 29 11:27:01 EST 2016

On 28 Nov 2016, at 17:52, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> (I know that I'm not accidentally turning on Organize by Thread
> myself; it happens — unpredictably and not often — when I switch
> to viewing a new mailbox, which I do with one- or two-character
> shortcuts defined in a keybindings plist. There's no way that I'm
> accidentally typing shift-option-t when I mean to type i or d or gr!)

I'm sorry this is still unstable. Eventually I'll get around to changing
how it works (internally, saving/restoring mailbox state has become far
too complicated). As a temporary stop-gap solution, you can try this in
the latest release:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmForcedThreadingType -string
"flatThreading"