[MlMt] Urgent: Can no longer send mail after most recent update

Thu Nov 24 11:31:55 EST 2016

On 24 Nov 2016, at 17:21, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> Greetings. I have a non-standard mail setup on the SMTP server I run.
> It has worked fine with MailMate until the MailMate update that just
> happened, but now sending mail fails. (Receiving works just fine.)

This is likely an issue which I fixed today after a few other reports.
Try fetching the latest test release: Hold down ⌥ when clicking
“Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane.

I feel I changed a bit too much to quickly release this as an official
update. I may have broken other things. Therefore I would appreciate if
as many as possible try out the test release. Especially users with
accounts with atypical port numbers (not 25, 587, 143, and 993).