[MlMt] Schedule posts

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Thu Nov 24 03:45:48 EST 2016

You can enable the Send Later field when you compose an email, then type
in a natural language time. There's a drop-down menu to the left of the
Signature drop-down, that contains Send Later. Turn it on. You can
change the defaults using a command-line command that Benny will have to
tell you (I forgot it). And you can make it display permanently. I have
all my mails delayed 10 minutes so I can change my mind. And I schedule
mails for the next day sometimes to slow down an email exchange that is
turning into a "chat."