[MlMt] Hijacking field for "Due Date"

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 22 13:28:18 EST 2016

On 22.11.2016 at 9:49 Uhr -0500 Bill Cole apparently wrote:
>On 17 Nov 2016, at 15:18, Zvi Biener wrote:
>
>>Hi Folks,
>>I'd like to be able to associate a due date with email messages.
>>Currently, I can do this through tags, but if there are multiple
>>tags already associated with a message, it makes sorting difficult.
>>Is there an imap field I can perhaps hijack in order to do this?
>>The field can be local only - synching with the server would be
>>nice, but not essential.
>
>Short answer: There's no way for MailMate to do that.

In my current mail program (I haven't tried it in MailMate yet), I
send emails to myself setting them to be sent in the future at
whatever suitable date and time for the reminder/action is,
effectively using mails instead of the calendar reminders. If I want
to see what is pending, I just look at the mail queue of mails
waiting to be sent. I hope I can reproduce this workflow in MailMate.

RObert