[MlMt] List headers view default?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Tue Nov 15 08:45:17 EST 2016

On 15 Nov 2016, at 6:17, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> On 15 Nov 2016, at 9:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> Yes, this does not currently work very well. For now, I've changed
>> the default behavior to the list format, but I need to make this (and
>> many other mailbox related settings) more easily configurable. Hold
>> down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
>> preferences pane to get the latest test release.
>
> Interesting, I just tried to run the update check since it's been a
> while since I saw an update and got this
>
> Could not resolve host: updates.mailmate-app.com
>
> Have I missed any message about this? Where is the latest beta
> available?

updates.mailmate-app.com resolves normally for me from 4 disjoint
networks in Zurich, Newark NJ US, NYC, and Detroit. The SOA serial
number on the DNS zone implies that the last change was almost 2 years
ago and the A record hs a fill day TTL, so it's probably not a case of a
transient failure during a change.

In short: it looks like that's a problem local to you.