[MlMt] List headers view default?

Tue Nov 15 03:43:10 EST 2016

On 15 Nov 2016, at 1:00, Tom Worster wrote:

> How can I set up so that list headers are always displayed when I read
> an email?
>
> I don't need compact headers so list view would a nice default for me.
> Switching all the time with the menu is a bit of a drag.

Yes, this does not currently work very well. For now, I've changed the
default behavior to the list format, but I need to make this (and many
other mailbox related settings) more easily configurable. Hold down ⌥
when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane
to get the latest test release.