[MlMt] Message Drag Drop Behavior in Sierra

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sun Nov 13 23:33:37 EST 2016

Hello!

> On 21 Sep 2016, at 21:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 21 Sep 2016, at 19:31, Richard Rettke wrote:
>>
>>> I just did a drag & drop of a message from Mailmate to an empty
>>> folder on the desktop and got the same results you report.
>>
>> I'll note to look into this when I've updated to Sierra. It's an
>> important feature.

Is this solved now?

This is the only think that stops me upgrading to Sierra due to the fact
that dragging the mails from MailMate to a Finder-folder is my
archiving-method of choice.

Regards,
Vlad